Use of Technology
To create efficiencies to improve our customer service delivery, we have:
- An advanced phone system with dedicated community association phone lines and phone numbers that ring directly to staff
- Handheld voice recording devices and Smart Phones are used during inspections for audio and video recording
- Homeowner management using VMS (Village Management Software) which is a consistently updated specialized Community Management database software
- Association wide communications via Email Blast of Notices, Newsletters, Etc.
- Homeowner access to Notices, Governing Documents, Etc. via the Homeowner Account Portal
Realtor Website Info
We have a link to our website that greatly reduces the amount of time real estate agents must spend tracking down basic information for communities under our management. Realtors can log onto www.stratfordmanagement.org to view essentials such as assessment rates, frequency of payment, common area amenities, etc.